Weekly Hours: 40
This position can be located in Santa Clara Valley (CA) or Seattle (WA). Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of problem solvers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it!
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development with a proven record in coordinating sophisticated application development cycles and schedules
- Hands-on knowledge of software product development life-cycle and program management methodologies.
- Experience with information security domains with knowledge of security fundamentals and common vulnerabilities
- Experience leading programs in a matrixed environment including working with engineering managers, software developers, and other cross-functional teams daily
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multi-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, and an ability to handle multiple tasks in an ever-changing environment
- Strong problem solving abilities in both ambiguous and tactical situations
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and build influence
- Strong communication and presentation skills – written and verbal – with the ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of the organization
- Naturally accountable, responsible, and self-motivated
- Flexible and quick to adapt to sudden changes and issues
- OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle the day-to-day aspects of the program and its scope, including possible conflicting priorities and business interests; be firmly in the weeds with stakeholders
- Identify resource needs and assign individual/team responsibilities to ensure program timelines and deliverables are met
- Exercise influence, drive decisions, and resolve conflicts with neutral, empathic, data-driven communications
- Establish relationships and understand others’ goals, objectives, and commitments
- Exhibit exemplary people management and time management skills when working with various functional groups, program/project teams, and other partners across Apple to effectively resolve issues and remove barriers to program success.
- See opportunities for continuous improvement and propose and implement solutions
- Contribute to PMO best practices and mentor other Technical Program Managers
Apple Information Security (AIS) Program Management Office (PMO) is looking for a highly skilled Technical Program Manager with shown experience leading complex technical projects and programs. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for structuring and organizing multiple tracks of work needed to achieve program goals. This role will drive the strategic integration of work streams and manage interdependencies between related tracks of work. The Technical Program Manager will be the authoritative source for their program and will be able to holistically understand and report on program dependencies and impacts within and external to the program. Focusing on the bigger picture will require the candidate to partner with engineering and business to define technical objectives, develop goals for development efforts, and measure and report on progress towards established goals.
Bachelor/ Master Degree or equivalent work experience
- – Agile certification a plus
- – CISSP and related security certifications a plus
- – PMP certification is a plus
- – Experience with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and other Apple tools or equivalent
- Address Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors