The Implementations Technical – Network Analyst will fill multiple roles related to implementation of Euronet software projects in this position. This person will be responsible for designing, configuring and supporting network infrastructure in conjunction with Euronet software applications. The ideal candidate should be able to work with clients to understand their current network topology and determine what changes would be necessary to implement Euronet solutions in a highly available environment. The position requires a basic understanding of Cisco routers, firewall technologies and load balancers. Additionally, the candidate should be able to work with other team members to implement and test end-to-end financial software solutions in a customer environment. The ability to program or read object oriented programming languages would be a plus. The job requires the ability to follow a change control process to ensure that version control and tracking is maintained on all changes. Candidate should be able to complete system, network, and server documentation in compliance with SOP. These duties will be performed under general supervision of the Implementations and Project Services Manager. Some travel (including international) will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, or a related academic field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with production network infrastructure
- Understanding of deploying and supporting Linux and Windows platforms, SQL, IIS server, and other networked systems.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to configure networking through TCPIP, Routing and Switching, Subnetting, and Security
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision
- CISCO certifications: CCNA, CCDP or CCNP, CWLS, CWNA
- General certifications: MCSE or MCSA, Network+, Security+
- VMWare ESX network configuration
- Routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP, route filtering, IP SLA
- Strong knowledge, troubleshooting and analysis of operating system and complex network environments.
- Candidates should possess strong oral and written communication skills to explain and resolve complex network and server related issues to customers and management
- Basic experience of JAVA or some other object-oriented programming language(s)
- Experience working with relational databases
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with WebSphere application server
- IBM i-Series experience
What’s in it for you:
An opportunity to work at a growing and technology focused company. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Address Little Rock, AR, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5