What you’ll do…
Walmart InfoSec is seeking an experienced supervisory leader to oversee a skilled team of white hat hackers challenged with discovering technical vulnerabilities in one of the most tech stack rich and complex environments in the world! You will be responsible for ensuring that Walmart’s cloud, mobile, network, application and web assets are thoroughly tested and assessed for security vulnerabilities. This team of security practitioners has a global reach and plays a crucial role in fostering the security culture for 2.2 million Walmart associates!
If you welcome the challenge of leading an elite team of security professionals at Fortune 1, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Lead a team of geographically dispersed ethical hackers responsible for thousands of testing engagements annually
- Oversee security testing of the latest technology and business solutions deployed in a global ecosystem
- Establish goals and priorities for a diverse team of security practitioners
- Mentor, develop and positively influence team members in career development
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the team while ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Influence and oversee improvements in pen testing practices and processes
- Develop and deliver meaningful metrics that inform our security posture and drive priorities
- Remain well-informed of current and emerging security threats, new technologies and security testing methods
- Positively influence tech professionals and leaders to evolve the security culture
- Lead and make decisions when faced with ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
- Collaborate effectively with others to advance the security team’s mission
- 2+ years of experience supervising penetration testing teams
- 3+ years of pen testing, red teaming or similar leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience leading geographically dispersed teams
- OSCP, GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH or other applicable certifications
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 4 years’ experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 6 years’ experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years’ experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Cygwin, Designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects, Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business, Eclipse, Fiddler, Performing secure code analysis with Veracode, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Rational Software Architect, Security testing with Burp Suite pro, Security testing with IBM AppScan (AppScan Source and IDE Plugin), Security testing with Kali Linux, Security testing with Nmap, Security testing with WebInspect, Security testing with Wireshark, SOAP UI, Troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions, Visual Studio
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Address Bentonville, AR, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors