MORE ABOUT THIS JOB:
Business Unit Overview
In this role, you will join a dedicated global cyber threat hunting team focused on proactively identifying threats within the organization using data analysis and investigative techniques. You will also drive improvement to the organization’s overall security posture through technical analysis of threat actor behaviors, Purple and Red Team initiatives, controls assessments and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Leverage large volumes of security sensor log data to proactively hunt for previously undetected internal and external threats across multiple platforms.
- Research and simulate adversarial tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) to conduct a technical assessment of the likely impact of these actors.
- Participate in Purple and Red Team initiatives focused on testing evolving threat actors’ techniques and identifying solutions to improve the firm’s defensive capabilities.
- Support priority incident investigations and threat intelligence discoveries with hunting expertize to identify the extent of any potential compromise.
- Enable a world-class cyber defense program by working closely with other technical, vulnerability management, incident management, intelligence analyst and forensic personnel to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives, and activity of cyber threat actors, and ultimately drive improvement to the organizations’ overall security posture.
- Lead the security projects/tasks assigned by taking ownership of planning, implementation & coordination
- Participate in a 24×7 coverage model to prevent and remediate security threats against Goldman Sachs’ global business network.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Responsive to challenging tasking
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion
- Experience of conducting hunting with multiple data sources using common hunt methodologies and tooling
- Broad understanding of Windows and Linux Operating Systems, networking protocols and cloud computing
- 1-4 years’ relevant cybersecurity experience with expertise in cyber threat hunting, investigations and data analysis
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS:
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors