About the job
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 15 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
As part of the User Productivity Architecture Team, the Systems Engineer/Architect role is key to our objective to deliver secure, reliable, and innovative solutions in support of ConocoPhillips’ key strategies and prioritized business requirements as part of the Core Digital Technologies organization.
If you are selected as the Systems Engineer/Architect, you will be a key thought leader and subject matter specialist in defining, managing, and continuously improving the personal computing capability within the ConocoPhillips Enterprise.
The position can be based in Houston, Texas, or Bartlesville Oklahoma.
Your Responsibilities May Include
As the primary subject matter specialist and Architect for Endpoint Management, the Systems Engineer/Architect monitors current and future capabilities within Enterprise Operating Systems with a solid focus on MS Windows, works with capability owners to maintain current and future roadmaps for endpoint management, works with IT Security to meet new and existing endpoint security requirements and advancement toward a Zero Trust environment for our client endpoints, and a key collaboration and escalation point for our core client applications.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Defender, Defender ATP, Defender Firewall, Beyond Trust / Avecto, and Endpoint Encryption
- 3+ years of experience with Standard Deployment Toolkit (MDT, Configuration Manager, Orchestrator, Win PE, Autopilot, Task Sequences)
- 3+ years of experience in Configuration Management in Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune, Config Manager), and management of GPO (Group Policy Object)
- 3+ years of experience with identifying and resolving Windows OS errors and performance issues
- Advanced proficiency in Windows PowerShell in the required Management Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Admin/Mgmt, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, other related business field, other related technical field, or foreign equivalent
- Ability to collaborate with a Global IT Support organization
- Expert proficiency with PCMARK performance benchmarking
- Expert proficiency with Azure Device Identity Management
- Effective communication and documentation skills
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what is right
- Delivers positive results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Builds effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
- Listens actively and invites new ideas for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- Drives thoughtful and pragmatic change, inspires innovative thinking and continuous improvement, and models adaptability through resourcefulness, flexibility, and positivity
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 21, 2022.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Address Bartlesville, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10