Systems Analyst – Data Warehousing
This is an exempt level position.
Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has embarked on a Digital transformation. We are moving to SAP and need your help to get us there! Want to use your technical skills and love of process to bring this new capability to ADM? Check out this opportunity!
As a part of our transformation, we know that data is at the center of everything that we do. We seek a dedicated professional to help take us to the next level of our Data & Analytics (DNA) journey. We depend on our Systems Analysts to investigate data seeking opportunities to reduce duplicates, improve the quality and discover anomalies that may exist, and then create the specifications and designs that will allow us to develop intuitive solutions.
- Provide deep functional & technical expertise for applications & products supporting one or more process areas
- Partner with Process Analyst(s) to participate in the preliminary investigation for project solutions requests, requirements gathering, collecting data from a variety of sources, evaluating and interpreting data, and drawing conclusions on solution options
- Provide input into system fit/gap analysis and design decisions
- Write detailed functional and technical designs for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and/or workflows, partnering with development teams as needed
- Ensure solution compatibility with documented architecture, security, and data standards
- Collaborate with other IT delivery teams to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of end-to-end solutions
- Follow standard processes to create and maintain solutions documentation for projects, enhancements, and support requests.
- Provide technical input for role-based security designs and solutions
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
- Work with the Solution Leader and Process Analyst to support the development, maintenance, and communication of solutions roadmap for application(s) that service the business process
- Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management and team members for assigned project, support, and improvement work
- Mentor and monitor progress of junior level personnel on complex projects as needed
- Provide technical expertise required to resolve escalated issues
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Proven analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Works well both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Communicates clearly ideas and findings with team members using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Uses Excel skillfully to demonstrate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures, and processes
- Maintain calm in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with constantly evolving information
- Ability to evaluate and manage priorities while adapting to individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed
- Maintains a positive work environment through collaboration & conflict resolution
- Knowledge of how current trends and process solutions can address identified business needs and capabilities
- Prior experience in an SAP and/or custom data warehouse environment
- Ability to use SQL to analyze data
Bachelor’s degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline with a minimum 4 years job experience in IT or process area(s)
- 3+ years as a data or systems analyst with a specialization in data warehousing or MDM environments
- Skillful in all Microsoft tools, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Relocation assistance may be considered with this position.
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, and dental insurance.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability, and veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- Address Erlanger, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors