Responsible for major portions of system support and overall performance/availability within the global IT infrastructure (7×24). Provides support for servers and all related IT infrastructure. Analyzes systems and recommends upgrades/changes; assesses organization’s current and future needs. Primary support and engineering for Windows and Linux platforms. Resolves operational problems or issues under general guidance of supervisor. Secondary contact and coordinator of corporate and remote site support for related IT infrastructure issues. 40% of the role is project based.
- Systems administration, functionality, security, compliance and maintenance
- Windows Server and Linux design, administration and maintenance
- Hardware support and maintenance (i.e. upgrades, patches)
- Responsible for maintaining Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance
- Perform day to day system administration activities.
- Assist the IT service desk with IT infrastructure related issues as needed. Escalates unresolved problems to other IT infrastructure staff or appropriate external support providers as needed.
- Involved in technical project planning and implementation for all corporate offices (and field as needed)
- May delegate tasks to others on IT Team with purpose of development.
- Involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the future of the company’s infrastructure with direction from management.
- Evaluate/recommend the purchase/configuration of IT infrastructure to IT management.
- Works with IT Infrastructure team in aligning the IT vision with the business goals and strategies of the company.
- Coordinates and manages outsourced technical support as it relates to IT infrastructure.
- Can resolve 80% of service requests without assistance from senior staff members.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Address Broomfield, CO, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5