Job Title: IT Systems Administrator II
Reports to: Manager – Systems Engineering
Location: Goleta, CA
In this role, the selected candidate will provide key assistance and support around many facets of our IT environment. Everything from Level 2 Support for our users to Active Directory administration and support for new and existing users. Users operate on both PC and Mac computers so knowledge on both platforms is preferred. The Systems Administrator II provides support for client computers, printers and uses basic troubleshooting techniques to identify and resolve issues in a helpful, friendly way. Provides support and guidance while adhering to security methodology and enforces best security practices at all times. This role works directly with not only users, but also with the Helpdesk Team and the Level 3 Administration team to provide the best user experience possible.
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- 1. Tier 2 End User and Server Support
- 2. User Account Configuration and Support
- 3. Supports and guides Helpdesk Technicians through resolution of escalated tickets
- 4. Provides server support as necessary for Level 2 escalations and in turn, escalates issues as necessary
We’d love to hear from people with
- 5-7 Years technical experience and working knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to help others
- Understanding of IT security and the ability and willingness to adhere to protocol
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Job ID : 12651
- Address Goleta, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10