This position can be at any Bank OZK location in AR, GA, FL, NC, and TX.
As the SVP, Network Architect, you will apply your expert industry knowledge to design, test, and help implement Bank OZK’s network infrastructure. In this role, you will design and provide oversite to all network devices (physical, virtual, cloud, hybrid cloud) and the locations they service to ensure all Bank OZK standardized processes and procedures are followed. You will provide input on strategic design and direction with other key management team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced and/or complex network issues (BGP internal and internet facing, VXLAN EVPN Multisite, VPC, IGP’s, SDWAN, Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks, etc).
- Enforce the use of an effective preventive maintenance program and lifecycle plan suitable to meet operational objectives.
- Lead critical network architecture changes and ensure network team members understand implementation of the architecture.
- Research and remain up to date on industry changes in order to evaluate and make recommendations to select equipment, services, vendors, and new technology to meet business needs.
- Automate repetitive or critical tasks when feasible.
- Interact with Cloud engineering team members to help deliver cohesive and secure integrations between cloud and network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with project managers, business product owners, and senior management to define scope and project parameters for new efforts.
- Respond to critical issues outside normal business hours, as needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of network design best practices in an “always on” network and design appropriate redundancy for equipment, circuit connectivity, and power.
- Demonstrate knowledge of information security best practices pertaining to physical, virtual and cloud network architectures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once while producing accurate, thorough, and timely work while meeting commitments.
- Travel on company business to locations that support network infrastructure and occasionally for training.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, identify problems and challenges, assess potential solutions, and draw sound conclusions while acquiring buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate effective time and project management skills to meet exacting deadlines.
- Enthusiastically embrace, support, and model the Bank’s values and mission.
- Ensure compliance with internal/external regulatory policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Job Expectations:Operate customary equipment and technology used in a business environment, with or without accommodation.
Note:This description is not an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, skills and standards required. Other job responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience, required,
- 7+ years of work experience with advanced TCP\IP troubleshooting, required.
- Experience with scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, Tcl, etc)., or network automation (AWX/Tower, Ansible, etc.), required.
- Cisco API experience, (i.e., experience with API’s to interface with things like Firepower Management Center, Cisco SDWAN, Cisco Webex Teams, Cisco Nexus Dashboard, Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS), required.
- Experience with Cloud/Multicloud as it relates to network connectivity and automation, required.
- Full CCIE certification (written and practical exam) or equivalent technical industry experience, preferred.
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. Member FDIC.
Job ID: 12414
- Address Little Rock, AR, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10