join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. We are ready for you to join our team! Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Product Supply Chain & Quality organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain a trustworthy and high-quality global supply chain across all Honeywell products worldwide. We are a company of highly motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the global launch of hundreds of products a year at Honeywell from sensors, to aerospace solutions, to building management systems, to Quantum computers.
The Honeywell Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) team is looking for a passionate, insightful, and results-oriented Supply Chain Security Analyst to join our team. This Analyst will work in a supportive, collaborative-filled environment to ensure Honeywell maintains a trustworthy and high quality global supply chain. In this role, you will work directly with internal security experts and external supply chain partners to help perform comprehensive risk assessments and provide security recommendations. You will analyze public and commercial information, and interact directly with suppliers to assess everything from their financial and reputational standing, to their physical and technical security controls and their policies and operational practices. If you have a genuine curiosity and a desire to help make the world a safer place, this role is a great opportunity to continually build and apply your own security expertise as you identify gaps, suggest mitigations, track progress, and help HON continue to inspire the best in ourselves and others with our leadership in supply chain security!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage the delivery of SCRM advisory engagements and serve as SCRM lead through all stages of pre & post contracted projects.
- Consult and advise in areas such as risk management, white label products, roles and responsibilities, supply chain negotiations, control remediation, documentation, and validation.
- Assist in growing our team and raise our impact across all of Honeywell as we provide advisory services across all businesses and suppliers.
- Lead and mentor Honeywell team members working on SCRM delivery goals.
- Lead meetings with project owner’s suppliers, InfoSec, and business personnel to educate client on the requirements of SCRM control practices and maturity processes, as well as to identify controls, contractual adjustments, and design recommended remediation steps for go to market solutions.
- Help design and automate the implementation of security tools and settings to validate the appropriate restrictions are in place to meet SCRM security requirements.
- Support client remediation efforts by providing detailed advice and recommendations on products, tools, and processes.
- Provide thought leadership on SCRM to aid in practice development and business growth.
YOU MUST HAVE
2+ years experience in Cyber Security
Must be a U.S. Citizen due to export control laws.
- Project Management experience
- Software and/or Compliance Advisory experience
- Cloud Security experience
- Security Risk Analysis experience
- Knowledge of hardware/software secure development lifecycle practices
- JOB ID: HRD153330
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley),Phoenix,Arizona,85027,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Address 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley), Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5