In your new role you will:
- Perform advanced incident response for cybersecurity incidents across the Infineon global networks
- Incident detection through proactive ‘threat hunting’ and data analysis of cybersecurity-relevant data sets
- Incident investigation using SIEM, EDR, Log Management and big data technology based on data such as event graphs, annotations, cases and reports
- Integrate and work with tactical cyber threat intelligence to enhance incident response.
- Ensure adequate documentation of cybersecurity incidents.
- Operate, maintain and enhance tools for forensic analysis and malware analysis.
- Provide host and network forensics, malware analysis during security incident response.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the services, processes and procedures of one of the service areas offered by our team.
- Manage projects of global scale in the area of incident response, digital forensics and malware analysis.
- Participate in product evaluations and joint projects with the IT department for applications and platforms of own area.
- Mentoring and coaching other team members and perform other duties as assigned.
- Closely work with Senior Experts of other functional areas in the team to support overall department goals.
- Join projects of other functional areas to provide support and expertise
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Education in the area of computer science, IT or a degree in computers science, IT security or any comparable education or degree (alternatively relevant direct experiences)
- Direct experience in the line of SOC/CDC/CERT work (e.g., security monitoring and detection, incident response, network event analysis, threat analysis, threat intelligence or malware analysis)
- Direct experience with incident response, digital forensics and malware analysis
- Direct experience with software and standard formats for digital forensics and malware analysis
- Experience with typical active or passive security solutions are preferable (e.g. IDS/IPS, firewall, web-filters, malware sandboxes, EDR)
- Experience in offensive security, penetration testing, red teaming (advantageous)
- Experience in automation / scripting (advantageous)
- Knowledge about the (Cyber) Security Incident Lifecycle / Process and corresponding standards
- In depth knowledge about fundamental concepts of networking and operating systems.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of network and host security technologies, and continuously improve these skills
- Possess one of the following certifications (or similar) would be an advantage: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified, Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM) or other GIAC certifications
- Experience in technical writing and communication of technical details to various audience groups
- Fluency English language skills in speaking and writing.
- Hands-on attitude and self-disciplined approach to problem solving
- Ability to take on responsibility of own area and the ability to apply strategic guidance for own area of responsibility
What we offer you in Chandler, AZ
Infineon Technologies cares about our employees’ health and well-being, and we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is very important for our employees to save now for their future and offer a robust match to contribute to your savings.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon’s ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
Infineon is requiring all new U.S. employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Job ID : 345762
- Address Chandler, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5