Job ID 798906BR
Location Celebration, Florida, United States
Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Date posted Jul. 07, 2021
The Staff Security Engineer, IAM will be responsible for the complete architecture & engineering components of the entire Identity Management Domain, with a focus on Workforce Identity while also supporting Consumer Identity. In this role, they will provide architecture direction, design and implementation consultation as well as security controls and policy criteria and establishment. Key areas of focus will include Authentication & Authorization, Federation, Privileged Access Management, provisioning & governance of identity and identity data. The role will be responsible for documenting, designing and maintaining IAM architecture and how all functions, technologies, and services fit together. They will also be responsible for leading cross organizational and department interactions on engineering and architecture use cases that both impact IAM as well as where IAM will impact other services and technologies. This role will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating and participating in decision making around new and emerging technologies and directional changes in the IAM space and how they will be leveraged and impact TWDC both in the consumer as well as workforce areas.
This role will also be directly responsible for engaging and partnering with multiple groups across TWDC to advance the Workforce Identity strategy.
- Engage in BU architecture and engineering design and reviews of both technical and process design and implementations
- Define and drive policy definitions and enhancements, as well as risk identification and remediation direction for identified identity security gaps
- Provide input and guidance on a broad companywide reference architecture with a security focus that aligns to the workforce identity business and technical strategy as well as adapts to growing industry changes
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultative services across the technology and business environments in the practices and design requirements around IAM
- Minimum 7 years in information security organizations
- 4+ years of success architecting & designing Identity platforms and services within large organizations with a focus on Consumer Identity / Consumer Data Protection
- Proven technical knowledge to expand and mature services while delivering sustained success
- Proven record of delivering business critical projects within challenging time frames, multiple stake holder groups and competing priorities
- Broad and detailed understanding of Enterprise/Workforce IAM Functions and services
- Understanding of overall security landscape including concepts around governance, compliance, security controls
- Detailed understanding of IAM concepts such as AuthN/AuthZ, federation, access management, Privileged Access etc.
- Experience in areas such as device management & protection, data management, process and control frameworks
- BA/BS in business or computer science or appropriate work experience
- Masters in Computer Science/Cyber Security or appropriate work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
- Address Celebration, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors