Req ID: R32359
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we’re looking for:
You are a passionate, results-oriented Security Assurance Engineer looking to take the next steps in your career. You enjoy performing security assessments and assurance initiatives to support governance, compliance, and risk for security assurance. You are comfortable with issues management and working across lines of business to bring compliance and policy alignment through assessment and remediation activities on Citrix’s information system assets.
The Security Engineer will be part of the Global Security Assurance team, which is within the Global Security Organization. You will be responsible for performing security assessments with the goal of securing information system assets that are both on-prem and cloud. The role will provide opportunities to work with the many lines of business within the Citrix organization.
· Support the security assurance and governance program, including defining security standards and guidelines, performing risk assessments, and driving alignment to security policies across technical teams
· Perform issue management for security assessments
· Drive compliance and security policy alignment for security assurance
· Establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work
· Communicate with technical teams and provide security guidance to support remediation activities
· Assess information system assets to meet corporate security policies and standards
· Requires deep knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with
experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
· Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years of Security Engineering experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years; or a PhD with 3 years of experience
· At least 4 years of experience managing security governance programs, securing information technologies and cloud security platforms
· Experience with information security, concentrated in policies and standards, GRC, cloud compliance, and secure development
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in supporting the efforts of a technical staff
· Demonstrated the ability to effectively prioritize, communicate, forge trusts, and can establish strategic partnerships with various departments and business units
· Sound understanding of security frameworks such as CIS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and ISO
· Security Certifications such as CISM, CISA or CISSP
· Networking knowledge
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
- Address Alabama, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20