Job Description Summary
Responsible for leading, consulting or overseeing multiple architectural engagements, with an emphasis on the Manufacturing environment. Will work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge within technical, solutions, business or information domains.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Review and establish design patterns for secure application deployment and usage of Cloud services across Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- Deeply understand the unique challenges involved with leveraging Cloud services within a manufacturing/OT environment, and how they differ from traditional IT environments
- Provide hands-on technical capability to review and recommend new technologies and/or Cloud services with appropriate security controls to protect GE IP, with a particular emphasis on the manufacturing/OT environment
- Establish reference architectures to securely adopt Cloud services for manufacturing as part of transformation
- Demonstrate working knowledge of application architectures (Cloud native and hybrid), serverless computing, microservices and containerization, databases, network and integration patterns.
- Ensure Cybersecurity risks are logged, reviewed and tracked for closure with the application teams.
- Be responsible to develop standards to review SaaS product architecture integrations with on-premise/other cloud solutions
- Identify and deliver appropriate metrics to drive security architecture compliance
- Collaborate with Gas Power CTO, CIO and shared services teams to deliver designs and architectures aligned to Security requirements and policies
- Lead strategic projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business and be a recognized expert in security architecture and design
- Continually evaluate new threats, solutions and the impact on IT and Business operations and balance these needs to develop and implement the best security solutions for the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and deep experience in Cloud, Network and Cybersecurity
- Experience architecting solutions that enable manufacturing shop floors to securely leverage Cloud services
- Primary Gas Power locations preferred, but role open to other locations and/or remote working arrangement for the right candidate.
- Deep security background with experience across domains such as Cloud, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI), software development, network and mobile
- Deep understanding and prior experience working with security control frameworks such as NIST, ISO and/or CIS
- Industry certifications (AWS, Azure, CISSP/CISM/CISA)
- Prior experience building threat models to identify, assess and remediate security risks for applications and/or Cloud services
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership
- Demonstrated analytical and complex problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate and work across a large matrixed organization
- Motivated builder with curiosity to learn and develop as a leader, solving problems at GE-scale
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5