THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
Ideal Candidate will have:
5 years’ Linux experience enterprise class data center environment (no HPUX) These skills:
- Redhat OS
- Redhat Ansible
- Ansible Satellite
- Load balancing using Net scalers/F5
- Emc Storage
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and security principles
1. Designs, integrates, and enhances the server, storage and application software infrastructure and associated administration and maintenance plans ensuring industry-best practices and changing demands are meet.
2. Assists, mentors, and provides technical direction, leadership, guidance and support for Systems Engineers and other IT staff.
3. Provides direction and guidance for technical information collection, planning, analyses and standards development for the administration and maintenance processes and prioritizations for the enterprise infrastructure.
4. Analyzes and presents to IT management reports on enterprise infrastructure capacity and performance for regular reviews by IT management ensuring the IT infrastructure is meeting service delivery levels.
5. Creates and approves technical document libraries and presentation of technical documentation that provides IT staff and management the details of the enterprise infrastructure components.
6. Reviews and guides research and presentation of technical information relating to changes in Information Technology-related disciplines, regulations, trends and advances in infrastructure management, providing recommendations for change or enhancements to meet changing demand.
7. Develops and manages execution and final reporting of results of all scheduled disaster recovery implementations, maintenance and testing activities.
8. Reviews and approves development, organization, scheduling and presentation of formal/informal training and documentation regarding enterprise infrastructure processes and procedures.
9. Organizes networking and liaison technical sessions with outside organizations, vendors and resources to enhance the IT infrastructure and ensure the infrastructure meets service delivery levels and changing demands.
10. Organizes and directs the efforts of internal IT staff or external technical or vendor support teams to provide the highest levels of design, integration, implementation support and problem resolution activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and four years of experience in computer programming and operating systems analysis; or equivalent.
Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide explanations and/or information on technical concepts to individuals.
Requires the ability to perform analyses involving ratios, percentages and simple statistical methods.
Requires a high level of computer skills in order to use various software packages as well as a familiarity with hardware configurations to perform systems administration.
Works in an office environment. Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job ID : JR3837
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10