This role’s primary purpose is delivering Lowe’s PCI Assessment and Strategic consulting on a variety of PCI engagements. This role will function as consulting advisory across the business. This role addresses complex and interdependent issues that span across technologies, business units, and services and drives continuous enhancement to tools and processes.
- Responsible for delivering Lowe’s PCI Assessment and Strategic consulting on a variety of PCI engagements
- Addresses complex and interdependent issues that span technologies, business units, and security domains such as Threat and Vulnerability Management, security policies, standards, and controls
- Provides oversight to project teams to design, develop, deploy and sustain solutions that meet PCI DSS requirements, including but not limited to a set of technical deliverables, cost, schedule, quality, and status reporting
- Works collaboratively across multiple business units to gather documentation for PCI Level-1 Assessments
- Analyzes data to detect trends, make recommendations, and provide reporting
- Provides PCI Remediation Consulting
- Analyzes complex technical and business requirements from a security perspective and makes appropriate recommendations to reduce the overall risk to Lowe’s
- Answers questions from associates about the information security processes supported; handles more complex questions/issues elevated from other analysts on the team
- Partners with senior key stakeholders to develop and/or update Information Security documents such as policies, standards, procedures, and training
- Maintains an awareness of information security news and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business Administration, Cybersecurity, or related field (or equivalent work or military experience in a related field)
- 4 years of experience in information security
- Intermediate understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (Windows and Unix security: OS lockdown; logging and monitoring; application security; user access; perimeter protection principles, network communication rules; intrusion detection and analysis methods; etc.)
- IT experience in the retail industry
- Relevant information security certifications CISA, CISM, PCI-QSA and/or related certifications preferred
- Advance experience in payment card data security, PCI-DSS, and audit
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Address Mooresville, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors