The Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team is seeking a Senior Security Analyst with Archer/GRC tool experience. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the GRC program and facilitate operations in cooperation with our development/operations team within our RSA Archer GRC platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and assisting with designing, developing, and implementing various Archer modules for GRC Platform and other GRC technology initiatives. This position will also provide RSA Archer architecture design and development support to create new solutions and system updates, as outlined below.
- Direct and assist with the design and configuration of various components utilizing Archer core and custom modules
- Consolidates security-related findings, tracks OKRs, and presents results to information security and business leaders and/or vendors
- Collaborate with the engineering team to implement and support complicated client questionnaire requests and custom workflows
- Participate in complete software lifecycle – analysis, design, development, test, and deploy solutions on enterprise Archer platform or other GRC tool.
- Enhance & maintain processes and workflows for systems within Archer GRC platform, including reports, iViews
- Support the Engineering & Operations team through design, development, creation & implementation of the Use Cases within the eGRC application, enhance user experience and increase efficiencies
- Contributes to improving enterprise-wide awareness of information security policies and standards through targeted communications, training, and other events
- Assist in the development, planning, coordination, and communication of new policies and procedures relevant to the implementation of security guidance and solutions
- Provide guidance and direction for end-to-end configuration of new and existing Archer applications, including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.
- Prepare formal project documentation, including requirements specifications, system design documents, current & future state diagrams, use cases, and user manual
- Assist business users during UAT, analyze and resolve production issues as needed
- Documents current state policy and procedures, researches best practices, identify gaps, and develops target states for IT security oversight processes
- Provides technical writing and editing support; Assist in the configuration of RSA applications and questionnaires, layouts, reports, data imports and data feeds, campaigns, dashboards, notifications, package Installations, and workflows
- Partner with business and engineering teams to assist in the requirements gathering, analysis, design, and implementation of business processes and data migration into Archer
- Function as Archer SME and provide technical expertise in Archer Modules such as Issue Management, Regulatory Management, Policy Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Operational Risk Mgmt
- Participate and provide support in troubleshooting production issues whenever required, such as access controls, performance issues, and migration support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business Administration, Cybersecurity, or related field (or equivalent work or military experience in a related field)
- 4 years of experience in information security
- Intermediate understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (Windows and Unix security: OS lockdown; logging and monitoring; application security; user access; perimeter protection principles, network communication rules; intrusion detection and analysis methods; etc.)
- RSA Archer configurations, Archer administration and support, Other risk and workflow management tools (ServiceNow, MetricStream, SAP, BWise)
- 5+ years of hands-on Archer experience, including in-depth experience using advanced features of Archer, GRC workflow tools, and experience in core Archer Solutions and on-demand applications.
- Expertise in design and implementation of Questionnaires and Questionnaire administration
- Experience in developing ad-hoc programs using scripting technologies
- Good GRC knowledge with an emphasis on Compliance, Audit, and Risk Management modules
- Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
- Service Now, Open Source GRC solutions, Archer Certifications, Scripting technologies, Perl, Python, Unix/Linux Shell
- Expertise in the configuration of data-driven events, calculations, data feeds, data imports, and integrations with applications internal and external to Archer
- Design of custom workflows and notifications
- Knowledge about Data Feeds, RSA Archer installation, control panel configuration
- Archer certifications are big plus
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- UI Design experience is plus
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Address Mooresville, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors