Req Number: 212388
Posted Date: February 1, 2022
Related Searches: CIRC SERT STAT SIE
ADP is hiring a Sr. Security Analyst – Req#212388
Unlock Your Career Potential: Global Security Organization at ADP. Do you have a passion for going on the offensive to safeguard critical information? As ADP’s Global Security Organization (GSO), we know that our clients rely on us for human capital management solutions, but beyond that, they entrust us with one of their most valuable assets — their employee data. We are honored by this trust and are laser focused on securing data at every step in the information lifecycle, ensuring integrity, confidentiality and compliance with industry and government regulations at all times. From the cloud to the data center and across every emerging device, you’ll join a team of experts in the GSO who are always staying one step ahead in this ever-changing world of data by continually evolving our strategies and technologies to protect ADP and our clients.
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
The ADP Cyber Security Services Analyst Team is responsible for the implementation and management of all security technologies delivered by the Global Security Organization (GSO). This would include global deployments and ongoing support of technologies such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Unstructured Data Protection (UDP), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), Intrusion Detection (IDS), and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
The Senior Associate Security Analyst needs to have strong knowledge of networking, various operating systems, security controls and technologies; be able to work on the technical tasks and be able to be a strong contributor on the group effort. They would be required to interact with the Engineering Project Management, and global IT Teams to monitor, support, improve the functionality and stability of the deployed security technology and the underline infrastructure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Sr. Associate Security Analyst at ADP:
Support the deployment of new security technologies (both software and hardware) across the company’s global data centers to protect the organization based on the latest threats. These technologies include Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Unstructured Data Protection (UDP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Vulnerability Scanners. Provide Tier I or II operational incident support (based on level) across a limited set of assigned technologies. Manage the day to day monitoring, change management, rule set deployment, and issue handling. Troubleshoot technical problems associated with system outages or other operational issues. Identify root cause to drive improvements into the platform to prevent future operational incidents. Implement requested changes, updates and improvements to the Global Security Infrastructure. The job also includes technology refreshes, minor updates, report development, access provisioning, implementation of major upgrades, as well as alert tuning and development. The candidate needs to have excellent analytics, oral and written communication, and presentation skills, and be able to work in the team environment and dynamic priorities/deadlines.
The position would require to work on the flexible schedule when necessary with advanced notice.
A college BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent; and Any of the following are a plus: CISSP, GSEC, CISA, CRISC, CISM
What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong knowledge of information security with operations (ITIL) experience. Foundational skills such as Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems, computer networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSL, Syslogd, PKI, DLP, Load Balancer, IDS, IPS, SIEM, DPI, UDP, GRC), application and infrastructure vulnerabilities, and encryption. A working experience and/or knowledge on RSA Archer, AWS, and/or Container is a plus.
- Good understanding on relational database systems, SQL query language, and scripting language (Linux Shell, Perl, Python, Powershell etc).
- Ability to perform, independently with some assistance and supervision, day-to-day tasks such as access control, system/software deployment and configuration, patching, monitoring engineering, production support, performance analysis and tuning, scripting, automation, incident response, investigative support, documentation, process execution and improvement.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
M GRC BSO BSA IM IDM Incident Event Response Risk Compliance Business Security Management Vulnerability Assessment Identi
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
- Address Roseland, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5