1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
We are looking for a seasoned devops engineer to join our excellent team in designing, building and deploying our CI/CD pipeline and Kubernetes platforms to our global workforce. You will be expected to excel in team projects as well as solo projects. You will need to research, design, build and deploy solutions that span our entire technology stack.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop tools and framework to automate operational tasks, deployment of machines, services, applications.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical components of the application
- Take ownership, be creative, and think outside of the box to invent and build solutions to complex requirements.
- Understand the bigger picture of our various systems and how they tie together, eventually becoming a valued expert in multiple areas.
- Audit existing services for problems in infrastructure with security, configuration or other possible issues
- Providing support to the infrastructure hosting Critical DevOps tools and Applications.
- Support engineering Linux systems.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Bring your own unique experience and expertise to strengthen the team while also learning from others.
- Keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 8+ Years` Experience in DevOps Engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- 2+ years in DevOps using test automation and CI/CD tools, containers, cloud infrastructure, and other modern technologies, CI/CD pipeline set up from scratch as DevOps lead
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Groovy, Python and Java and writing code and scripts.
- The scope of software support includes, but not limited to, working with various Linux versions of RHEL, MAC OX, Ubuntu
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiating, decision by consensus and problem solving.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Develop / Maintain Documentation on operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- 4-year college degree in Information Technology or Engineering strongly desired
Ideal candidates will have…
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- A breadth of technical skills and knowledge of how to use the right tool for the job.
- High motivation and ability to learn new technologies and domains.
- A positive can-do attitude and bring a passion for excellence to the workplace.
- Knowledge of cyber-security.
- Expertise in source control technologies and the leadership skills to guide others.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Req ID : R014280
- Address 1320 Ridder Park Dr, San Jose, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20