About the job
Join the largest startup and proven global leader in the Security industry to protect our planet from emerging cyber threats. Tell the world how you, Watson and IBM Security fight to defend businesses, institutions and governments across 130 countries. Make a difference in everyday lives by safeguarding our most valuable information. Be a part of IBM’s rich history of innovation and research to deliver solutions built on the foundation of over 3,500 security patents.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Security is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to work in our Global Alliance Organization. You will work with stakeholders across sales, marketing, operations, finance, services delivery, and legal to design and gain approval for new alliance models and programs. As part of this process, you will assess the opportunity of different partnering models, and develop business cases and proposals for how these models apply to different segments of the IBM Security Services business. You will help rationalize new and existing alliance models to steer how we evolve and execute on alliance strategy to align with the overall corporate strategy.
- Engage with alliance partners through selection analysis, negotiation, onboarding, and other alliance programs to help IBM Security Services attain a 25% YoY revenue growth and alliance partners grow their business with IBM Security Services
- Develop and execute organizational alignment around long-term and short-term alliance strategies
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders on all aspects of program design and execution
- Manage programs through all phases of the development cycle, from analysis and design through implementation and tracking
- Work with alliance partners and cross-functionally within IBM to execute alliance programs
- Set and manage financial targets with alliance partners to achieve/exceed goals
- Create alliance partner and internal program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing collateral that support programs globally
- Manage system implementation/enhancements and processes to track alliance partner and program success
- Collect, manage, and analyze alliance partner pipeline contribution
- Utilize IBM Sales Cloud and other pipeline tracking tools to track, analyze, report on, and manage pipeline, new signings, and Total Contract Value on opportunities that have been tagged to our alliance partners
- Build, produce and manage alliance partner scorecards, and metrics-based tools
- Manage program operational components of alliance team success; varies projects as assigned
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 years’ of strategy/programs experience in either alliances or channel
- Proven success driving complex, cross-functional projects and ability to translate big picture ideas into action
- Desire to shape strategy and drive company channel strategy through execution, operational processes, and metrics
- Effectively handles changing priorities and additional duties as assigned
- Experienced working in an alliance environment and a strong understanding of indirect sales models
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid organizational, time management and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Adept at achieving results in a highly matrixed and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of IBM Security Services sales progression processes
- Knowledge of IBM’s tools used to track and manage pipeline
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Computer Hardware
- Address Austin, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors