The Sr, IT Compliance Manager, will assist in the assessment of technology-related compliance issues across the organization including information security, identity management, user access, and data integrity. This includes working with systems owners and administrators to identify, document and monitor current risks and controls
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for IT and assist on all internal and external audit teams
- Monitor activities of assigned Technology areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including monthly, quarterly, and annual account and activity reviews
- Ensure execution of required testing and auditing activities for the IT Department by internal and external parties leading to successful certification of the company on an ongoing basis
- Work collaboratively to identify and manage privacy, data protection risks, and compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations
- Make broad recommendations on improving compliance related processes and/or procedures as it pertains to the IT department
- Partner with management, business teams, and/or data team to implement solutions
- Develop, maintain, and publish the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Assist organizations in the identification and management of IT security risks by assessing the current state
- Prioritize improvements and conduct compliance projects to reduce risk and improve regulatory compliance
- Ensure operational procedures are clearly defined and followed. Develop and maintain documents on application architecture and configuration
- Identify and recommend changes to established practices and policies.
- Interpret, execute, and recommend modifications to companywide policies
- Ensure managed systems adhere to SOX and or applicable regulatory provisions.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in risk management
- Attention to detail
- Experience with data analysis tools and techniques including advanced concepts of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and/or other analytical software (e.g. – SAS, Power BI, ACL, etc.).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as effective written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- BA/BS in a business-related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology or Information Security .
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to GDPR, CCPA, and PCI
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing credibility and relationships with senior leadership, colleagues, and clients
- Demonstrated success working with internal audit, external auditors, outside consultants, and legal affairs
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale projects
- Ability to use GitLab
Job ID : REQ-16526
- Address Irving, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5