We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
OFFICE LOCATION: Richardson, TX, Bloomington, IL
**Hybrid Work Environment: Selected applicants should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our flexible work environment.**
*Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.*
- Develops, supports and tests end-to-end information security solutions, controls, tools, techniques leveraging existing or new capabilities, patterns, and/or processes to govern and protect State Farm assets
- Develops, documents, and maintains information security infrastructure strategy and operational procedures, guidelines, and processes
- Applies infrastructure security concepts and practices in accordance with industry standards (ex. NIST), security, Integrated Risk Management techniques, and governance/compliance requirements
- Evaluates vendor solutions and coordinates on-going budget for the vendor capabilities
- Integrates solution design, architectural patterns, policy and regulatory frameworks, privacy considerations, and risks in the creation of holistic security solutions that span technologies and capabilities
- Researches emerging infrastructure security topics, threats, capabilities, and solution options
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Understands network security topics such as network firewalls, proxies, and network access control (NAC), remote access, wireless security as it relates to anti-malware and advanced threat detection/intrusion prevention
- Develops and supports information security solutions for Unix/Linux, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and other cloud platforms
- Suggested certifications may include CISSP, GSEC, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solutions Architect
- Must apply discretion and appropriate security measures when handling confidential and sensitive information
This position is for a qualified analyst with information security skills and experiences to join a team focused on supporting Endpoint protection capabilities such as antimalware and/or Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) for Windows, Linux, AWS, and Office 365 environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of and basic experience with the Windows and Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of and experience with maintenance of an infrastructure platform.
- Knowledge of and experience with Endpoint Protection technologies.
- Software development/scripting experience, such as PowerShell, Python, and Puppet – this assignment will not include full time software development.
- Working knowledge and experience with one or more public cloud technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- The ability to collaborate with other areas to identify and implement solutions that combat targeted attacks.
Req ID : 24290