Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Mr. Cooper is looking for a strong Senior Security/Compliance Analyst with experience in industry frameworks and standards, such as NIST CSF, COBIT5/2019, SOX, COSO, ITIL, FFIEC, FAIR, SSAE18. You will support a range of security and compliance projects. The successful candidate will be flexible, able to handle multiple ongoing work streams, well organized, and have a process improvement mind site!
- Assist with creation and operation and optimization of IT general controls, program processes, procedures and workflows
- Assist in the evaluation of IT control design and operational efficacy
- Participate in the planning, execution, documentation, and communication of all ITGC and IT application controls related to SOX compliance
- Partner with IT control and request owners in the interpretation, monitoring and reporting of controls
- Coordinate audit requests received from internal and external auditors
- Follow-up with request owners for evidence that is coming due, overdue, and past due
- Document deficiencies and provide remediation plan and management response.
- Conduct industry research on emerging trends in risk and controls
- Schedule, prepare and conduct training sessions with key stakeholders
- Participate in audit observation meetings for understanding of SOX applications
- Prepare reports for governance and oversight committees
- Communicate project status to members of the team in an efficient manner
- Liaison with other departments to champion governance, risk and compliance principles best practice
- Track that controls are performed in accordance to control performance schedule
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, or equivalent work experience within compliance, information security, auditing and/or consulting
- Ability to positively contribute and look for opportunities to improve upon existing process or procedures
- Possess a high standard of ethics and operate with integrity and professionalism
- Ability to drive results with minimal oversight
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize
- Good written and oral communication and influencing skills
- Experience with Identity Access Management tools and Role Based Access Controls is a plus
- Experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions is a plus
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISA, CRVPM or equivalent is a plus
- Understanding of general IT controls and the ability to analyze data and interpret results
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards, such as NIST CSF, COBIT5/2019, SOX, COSO, ITIL, FFIEC, FAIR, SSAE18
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
- Address Dallas TX
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10