Sr. IAM Engineer– Remote (Corporate Information Systems Department)
25 Amica Way, Lincoln, RI 02865
Want to be on a team that’s building the future?
The feeling is mutual.
Amica is seeking a Senior IAM Engineer to evaluate, configure, implement, monitor and support the company’s identity and access management services.
- Implement, configure, upgrade and maintain Identity and Access Management Services, including IAM systems and application components.
- Design, develop, configure and maintain IAM connector and integration technologies.
- Develop and maintain current and future state IAM documentation and standards.
- Work with application teams and subject matter experts across the business to identify and document IAM-related business needs, including access needs and access profiles.
- Participate in provisioning and recertification-related business process and workflow design/redesign efforts.
- Maintain and support IAM recertification processes and execution.
- Work with security, risk and audit teams to ensure that Role Based Access Controls are implemented and operating effectively.
- Interact with vendors to implement technical solutions and diagnose service malfunctions/disruptions.
- Monitor IAM services, including applications and systems, and resolve or escalate issues.
- Give effective mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Provide coverage and support for the IAM service and act as a technical resource to support the Service Desk, CIS staff, and other corporate entities.
- Conduct research and attend training and/or industry seminars to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong understanding of data integration process and techniques as well as IAM integration technologies (API, CSV, RPA, etc.) and coding languages (.NET, SQL, Java, etc.).
- Ability to understand and work with SSO security and infrastructures.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy IAM solutions within both on-premise and cloud-based environments.
- Ability to effectively break down, prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate up, down and across the organization.
- Capable of completing non-routine work independently including conducting research and using appropriate problem-solving skills.
- Possess or willing to obtain Information Security and or IAM specific certifications (CISSP, CAMS, CIAM)
- Committed to continuous learning including, but not limited to, training sessions or seminars with a focus on expanding knowledge beyond the current role.
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick day
- Competitive salaries and exceptional benefits
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee community involvement
- Strong relationships, lifelong friendships
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act.
IAM Engineer; IAM Administration; IAM Integration
- Address 25 Amica Way, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10