This role’s primary purpose is to design and develop a mock Retail website and integrate Transmit security API’s along with supporting the integration in application microservices for the enterprise deployment of next-gen digital support for the Cyber Security Authorization Services team. Including, integration of application microservices into COTS Security Tools such as ForgeRock, SiteMinder, or ADFS. This includes leading the process of translating business and technical requirements into robust enterprise security software solutions that ensure information assets are adequately protected with acceptable levels of control. This also includes monitoring, testing, and evaluating security assessments of systems and taking steps to design and implement remediation solutions.
To be successful, the individual in this role should have knowledge of security practices and tools related to identity and access management or with enterprise digital certificate management systems. This role establishes and maintains programs that enable the business to operate efficiently and remain in compliance with regulatory and industry best practices
- Design and Build a mock Retail website and integrate Transmit API’s for supporting strategic Lowes initiatives for enhancing Corporate and Store associates
- Design and development applications and microservices for the Cyber Security Authorization Services team for an enterprise deployment of future state technologies for consumer and corporate digital experience teams
- Collaborates with other technology teams, including Application teams, Architects, and other Engineering areas, to design and implement solutions across a complex and dynamic environment
- Keeps up to date or desires to learn and exploit next-generation security features for authorization services within the retail industry
- Provides mentoring and guidance to more junior level software engineers; may provide feedback and direction on specific development tasks
- Responds to escalated security issues for enterprise systems; facilitates advanced diagnosis and troubleshooting when necessary
- Participates in the implementation of software changes into environments to ensure security requirements are met.
- Current or ability to learn new technologies for integration into endpoint technologies including Linux, Android devices, iPhones, iPads, Mac and MSWindows
- Leads break/fix activities, escalating problems to senior management and/or vendors as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related field (or equivalent work or military experience in a related field)
- 5 years of experience in technology system support, software development or a related field
- 3 years of experience with information security applications and systems
- 2 years of experience in database technologies
- 4 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 1 year of DevOps experience
- 3 years of experience evaluating entire applications (Container, Infrastructure, host platform) to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities
- 3 years of experience in the custom enhancement or development of applications using secure coding techniques to reduce the threat of remote or local vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related field (or equivalent work or military experience in a related field)
- 3+ years of experience in UI or website development and implementing systems in an organization
- 3+ years working with REACT, NodeJS, JAVA, and Python building and integrating with microservices
- 3+ years working with Android or iOS devices, including design and development of solutions for consumers
- 3+ years working with ForgeRock, SiteMinder, ADFS or other COTS software in a large organization
- Ability to work with Applications and Vendor teams within an Agile or Hybrid environment to Architecture, Design and Develop current and future state technologies
- 2 years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
- 2 years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
- 2 years of experience working with or desire to learn emerging passwordless modalities such as Biometrics, OTP, etc.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Address Mooresville, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors