Full Job Description
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Previous experience with application frame works and relevant experience with open source vulnerabilities.
- Understand the building blocks of application security and different techniques used to surface security vulnerabilities at different stages of an application lifecycle such as design, development, deployment, upgrade, maintenance.
- Understand the set of security flaws commonly seen across different applications including but not limited to Cross Site scripting, SQL injection, Cross Site Request Forgery, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
- Intermediate knowledge of: cybersecurity activities associated with requirements analysis, risk analytics and modeling; risk management; emerging issues, risks, vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment as a Vulnerability Management Response Analyst, you will work directly with all Line of Business App Teams, Subject matter experts, Production Management Teams, Product Owners, Senior Technology Management, and Risk and Control functions on:
- Defining each new vulnerability
- Work to define a CVSS score and initial risk to the firm
- Identifying the list of assets and/or application(s) at risk
- Document the vulnerability
- Provide a detailed write up on the risk and exposure
- Define the remediation activity if known
- Define the final firm wide vulnerability rating
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Address Wilmington, DE, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10