Job ID 789373BR
Location Burbank, California, United States; Celebration, Florida, United States
Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Date posted Jun. 11, 2021
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences.
The Enterprise Technology mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Enterprise Technology organization drives competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across The Walt Disney Company. The main focus areas of this group are:
•Reduce the risk of both accidental and malicious data disclosure
•Identify, monitor, and engage with complete inventory of information
•Establish appropriate policies and procedures to be followed
•Educate user community to minimize risk
The Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst is responsible for a broad range of responsibilities, with a primary emphasis on aiding with the development and maturity of the program and conducting research and analysis to identify both external and internal cyber trends/observations, and systemic trends to identify historical and current threat activities. The analyst will identify and analyze employed threat Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTP) in order to provide security members awareness and/or actionable information that allows for the development or implementation of proactive defensive measures or improved response actions. The analyst will help lead and/or work closely with the strategy team to develop executive and tactical level briefings while collaborating with the VP, Information Security and Cyber Incident Response, Sr. Manager Incident Response, Security Operations, Enhanced Detection Team, Security Awareness and Global Security to effectively synergize relationships allowing for high caliber integrated threat reporting and situational awareness to leadership and Security members. The analyst will also participate and represent the company in Cyber security meetings/conferences with both internal and external security partners. The Sr. Security Analyst will leverage security technologies, methodologies and industry best practices to facilitate and develop Cyber Threat Activity Reports. Additional responsibilities include developing TWDC’s overall cyber threat picture as well as contributing to or developing Cyber Threat blogs/nuggets.
- 5+ Cyber Intelligence gathering
- Skills / Specialized Knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a complex and dynamic organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, results driven environment.
- Ability to rapidly assess a situation and produce summarized results of the issue.
- Demonstrated experience in the Intelligence Lifecycle.
- Familiar with Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) platform(s).
- Must have strong knowledge of information security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
- Must have a strong knowledge of hacker methodologies.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and team building skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Develop visually appealing graphics and relay complex technical information in an easy to understand manner through briefings and presentations.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations using MS SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones.
- High standard of performance, attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence and persuade individuals of varying levels.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and industry requirements related to Information Security (i.e. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Payment Card Industry, Domestic and International Privacy regulations).
- CISSP preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Risk Management, Information Assurance, or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
- Address Burbank, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors