You could be the one who changes everything for our 24 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national Fortune 50 and rapidly growing organization, our mission is fueled by exceptional talent.
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital transformation and building a world-class software engineering practice. Our high caliber team delivers leading edge technology and drives innovation to solve complex business challenges. Using collective innovation we are turning visions into action and challenging what is possible to support the healthcare of 1 in 15 individuals.
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous growth. You are highly agile, excel in fast-paced environments and willing to push outside your comfort zone. You are ready to find your purpose at work
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. Sr. Cyber Threat Analyst (Vulnerability) identifies and oversee the remediation of vulnerability issues within our network.
As a Sr. Cyber Threat Analyst (Vulnerability) you will:
- Provide technical support for the IT Security environment and associated applications
- Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the IT Security environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
- Maintain all IT Security systems, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, backup and recovery, file-system management, process automation, server installation and configuration, and third-party application support
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine solutions
- Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed
- Analyze and resolve complex problems
- Manage the scheduling, testing, and implementation of enhancements or new releases of security tool features
- Lead the initiative and ownership of maturing applicable IT Security technologies and processes
- Mentor junior team members
Additionally you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the IT Security field or a related area. Strong analytical skills. Securing Windows, Linux, and Mac environments in production environments.
- In-depth knowledge of security tools such as firewalls, web proxy servers, vulnerability scanners, DLP, malware scanners, disk encryption, SIEM, etc.
- Previous cyber threat, threat intelligence or vulnerability experience preferred
Systems Security or Administration certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, Linux+, Security+, Network+, Cloud+, CCNA, or CCSA are preferred.
This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Address Charlotte, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors