Sr. Cyber Security Engineer IAM
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
RegularLanguage Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for developing and maintaining the technical IT / cyber security capabilities necessary for safeguarding the firm’s information systems and applications (software development lifecycle), including every phase of the SDLC and software stack. Design, plan, test and implement phases of cybersecurity technology projects.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain the technical IT/cyber capabilities including all phases of the software development lifecycle and software stack which includes threat modeling of application designs, static application security testing (SAST), software composition analysis (SCA), dynamic application security testing (DAST), and penetration testing.
2. Lead efforts related to designing, planning, enhancing, and testing all cybersecurity technologies used throughout the enterprise including base-lining current systems, trend analysis, and capacity planning as required for future systems requirements and new technologies.
3. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the use of new information security technologies, or modifications to existing equipment and systems that will provide capability for proposed project or work load, efficient operation and effective use of allotted resources
4. Lead the implementation of new information security technologies or integration of existing technologies including initial configuration, installation, change management, and operational handoff
5. Use sophisticated analytical thought through models, testing, and experience to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
6. Responsible for technical support of information security technologies providing expert problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner
7. Leads teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and complexity.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree and eight years of experience in systems engineering or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
2. Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge in applied enterprise information security technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering, and Mainframe security
3. CISSP Certification
4. Previous experience in leading complex IT projects
1. Master’s degree or MBA and ten years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. Banking or financial services experience.
3. Other security certifications (e.g. CCNA Security, GSEC, GCED, GPPA, etc.)
4. Other technical Certifications (e.g. CCNA, RHCE, MCSE, etc.)
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Minimal and up to 10%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
- Salary Offer $134,126 - $173,966
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20