Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Corporate Information Security Analyst to join our team. This position is responsible for promoting and implementing security solutions, practices, and concepts across the organization, and ensuring leadership has the information needed to make strategic risk-based decisions while enabling the achievement of Nike business objectives globally. This role will meet with business and technology teams across Nike. The candidate needs to have good communication skills, including the ability to capture relevant data and information, actively listen, ability to maintain relationships, and verbalize ideas effectively. They should be collaborative, able to work multi-functionally with technology, business collaborators, and team members.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Corporate Information Security team and performing these key tasks:
– Conduct risk assessments.
– Collaborate with IT & Business partners on security solutions.
– Champion information security policies, standards, controls, and processes.
– Support the maintenance of security program processes, products, and tools.
– Assist in the development and maintenance security metrics and analytics.
– Collaborate optimally with NIKE leaders, managers, employees, and partners to provide deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout NIKE.
– Help drive execution of the security training programs. Ensure the workforce stays fully informed on information security through formal trainings and be responsible for the development and delivery of security training and awareness campaigns.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You’ll work with collaborators across technology, including within Corporate Information Security, and the Nike business functions.
WHAT YOU BRING
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
– 5 years of experience working on technology projects.
– 5-7 years of management consulting, working with multiple clients across industries.
– Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
– A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
– Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
– Experience participating on projects helping to craft strategies, drive solutions, and document results.
– Ability to detail technical terms, concepts and strategies into executable action plans.
– Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others within Nike, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
– Experience creating and developing high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
– CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, ISA certifications desired.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID : 00574042
- Salary Offer $94,349/yr to $141,440/yr
- Address Beaverton, OR, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10