What We’ll Bring:
The TransUnion Cyber Security program seeks an application security consultant to help identify and mitigate application security vulnerabilities.
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in multiple areas of Information Security
- Extensive experience in web application security testing
- Extensive experience in application security
- Extensive experience in performing secure code reviews (both automated and manual)
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- Familiar with development methodologies
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Ability to automate repeatable tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Development experience
- Experience working in large enterprises
- Familiarity or experience with CI/CD pipelines and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with AWS and cloud platforms
- One or more of the following certifications (or similar): GPEN, GWAPT, GWEB, OSCP, CISSP, eCPPT, etc.
- Familiarity with Application Security tools (SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA etc.)
Impact You’ll Make:
This resource will serve on Transunion’s application security team, where they’ll perform core services that are essential to securing Transunion’s business. The application security advisor should be well versed in multiple security domains with an emphasis on application security and on performing secure code reviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
Job ID : 19014750
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5