About the job
This position evaluates business requirements to create a technology solution roadmap. Streamline internal operations through technology and identify impact to infrastructure. Responsible for providing strategic technology consulting level support and guidance throughout key business initiatives and communicate decisions, priorities, requirements, and business-provided information regarding service requests, projects, and initiatives to relevant parties.
Essential Job Duties
- Create, lead, and represent comprehensive system and software solution direction, including system integration, component mapping, system architecture evaluation, technical solution constraint evaluation, business impact assessment, and updating documentation, EA platforms, and CMDBs as needed.
- Ensure new solution fits into the existing enterprise architecture from the technical, business, user, and other perspectives.
- Provide strategic direction throughout the development process.
- Ensure IT General Controls and security concerns are addressed with each initiative.
- Serve as the primary point of entry, engagement, and direction for IT services, whether internal of vendor, to support business and operational units. Advise business units on IT service direction, governance, and support, oversee strategic relationships in the business technology environment, identify opportunities and production enhancements to promote business self-sufficiency, and collaborate with business units on business strategy.
- Manage the IT demand prioritization process for the business unit in step with the standardized NA Demand Management process, ensure resource allocation aligns with both capacity availability and business priority, and provide periodic updates to both business and IT executive leadership.
- Inform Operations, Application Support, Infrastructure/Architecture, Field Services and Development of business production issues and needs as relates to the impacted business unit(s), facilitate service recovery due to an incident, serve as the primary SME for identify order of return of service related to the business unit and operational functions, assist in communicating incident impact, status and final resolution to Senior Business and IT Management, advise and mentor business on process for production issues, changes, and technology upgrades, and assist in the business impact analysis of P1 and P2 technology impacts, including financial/operational impact, root cause and final resolution.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Lead the work of others. May set priorities, schedule, and review work, but have no responsibility to hire, terminate, review performance and/or make pay decisions.
Education & Experience
- B.A. or B.S. preferred in a computer-oriented field or equivalent work experience in technology roles.
- 12+ years of combined hands-on Application Support Management, Development Management, Delivery Management, Senior Business Systems Analysis, Senior Quality Engineering, Senior Software Engineering, Technical Leadership, or Solution Architecture experience including direct participation in technology relationship management with business stakeholders. Preferred Qualifications (Include qualifications that are desired but optional):
- Automotive parts and services knowledge
- Understanding of Oracle EBS and Charts of Account
- Experience working in agile at scale model or Disciplined Agile Delivery model within a large organization with shared services
- Proficient PC, SaaS application, and configurable software user, with the ability to troubleshoot own minor laptop and connectivity issues.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and good verbal communication required, including the ability to represent complicated technology concepts in simple relationship visuals and workflows, leveraging MS Power Point, MS Visio, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with data exchange standards and third-party vendor integrations, including the leverage of data dictionaries and data transformations to achieve custom client requirements.
- Technical acumen associated with microservice architectures, separation of concerns, job scheduling, RESTful APIs, SQLS data structures, data warehousing, and reporting packages such as Cognos, Tableau, or similar. Experience understanding, preventing, and mitigating audit and compliance issues and security concerns.
- Ability to write complicated SQL statements including efficient joins and analyze data sets in Excel and other tools, including producing pivot tables and charts to explain business and technology concerns.
- Ability to factor details from technical data elements without developer or business assistance.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict mitigating skills and ability to build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledProtected Veterans/Disabled
- Address Antioch, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20