About the job
Leads IT and business unit members in the design of solutions that combine business process, information, applications and technology to solve business problems..
- Act as Technical Lead for portfolio projects and small enhancements â?? coordinating with technical teams, business, BRM and Enterprise and Security architects.
- Define requirements for Service Providers for proposed solution architectures, both service based and custom development, for technical security compliance.
- Design all functional and technical aspects of a service.
- Implement solutions based on a security architecture risk assessment.
- Develop a service design to meet those requirements and including defined cost, security and service level requirements, leveraging standard service building blocks as much as possible.
- Work closely with client and Supplier Subject Matter Experts, architects (e.g. representing areas of expertise, individual technologies or Service Towers) and other.
- stakeholders, to review new or changed service requirement.
- Responsible for assurance that delivered solution aligns to original solution architecture and meets all requirements for security, availability and alignment to Enterprise architecture.
- Identify solution gaps and work to define mitigation actions or alternative solutions.
- Responsible for addressing solution design issues that may arise during project activity.
- Track all non-compliances and any remediation where Suppliers are not compliant with current Architecture standards and guidelines.
- Develop and aligns solutions with service Architecture standards and policies, and maintain compliance with such standards and policies.
- Align service architecture with Enterprise Architecture standards, technology standards, equipment and software architecture and standards, Industry and technology trends,
- regulatory requirements, Data and lessons learned from the operating environment, trend analysis from resource and consumption data to predict future demand, Good.
- practice etc.
- Help define contents of RFPs and participates in the review of responses to RFPs and submitted solutions for feasibility of architectural requirements and compliance with.
- client standards and policies.
- Review new work or projects for Enterprise Architecture compliance.
- Monitor Suppliers compliance with Enterprise Architecture standards and regulations; meet with client and/or Supplier to understand variances, attempting to find and agree.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS or other directly related discipline plus 9 years experience building IT solutions, documenting and defining Architecture (data, applications, security), Enterprise Architecture standards and practices, and working with COBIT implementations; or in lieu of a degree 15 years experience building IT solutions, documenting and defining Architecture (data, applications, security), Enterprise Architecture standards and practices, and working with COBIT implementations.
- Must hold at least one or complete one technical certification (ITIL or TOGOF) within first year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to produce, manipulate, communicate, and implement or enhance Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles or effective strategies.
- Broad knowledge of corporate policies and business strategies including disaster recovery, business continuity and risk management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and guide the implementation of business aligned IT strategic plans.
- Ability to think laterally and constructively question established process.
- Exceptional leadership, planning, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of EA frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman or FEAF.
- Knowledge and understanding of OGE business process, objectives, milestones and structure.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Office environment.
- May work hours outside normal workday/workweek.
Special Safety Requirements
- All positions in which driving is an essential function of the job, regardless if the job code is marked safety sensitive or not, will also be included as safety sensitive. Individuals in positions in which driving is an essential function are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in OGE Energy Corp.’s Drug Testing Plan.
- Address Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20