ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As an Avaya CCaaS Cloud Architect, you will be helping Avaya clients and partners transform their contact center business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of Avaya platforms and supporting partner solutions.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific system, application or process designs for large, complex or leading-edge solutions.
- This includes working with client personnel to identify functional requirements, lead others in the identification, justification, design and implementation of the client’s contact center.
- Application solutions are based on Avaya’s private and public cloud contact center platforms, Omnichannel Routing, Reporting, Digital and Social Media channels, Computer to Telephony (CTI) and Voice Automation (IVR) technologies.
- In the normal course of duty, additional responsibilities include serving as lead consulting architect on multiple accounts. In the selling process, proposal development and statements of work will be assigned.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in cloud solutions architecture. Azure proficiency is a plus.
- Experience with Call Recording, Routing, Reporting, IVR, CTI, Voice and Digital Contact Center Technologies
- Experience with software development and/or architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with databases and API technologies
- Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
- Strong understanding of security/compliance requirements
- Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting technologies
- Experience in architecting, prototyping solutions for next-gen Business use cases using advanced analytics and Real-time data solutions
- Evaluating and recommending Data and analytics technologies.
- Strong Avaya experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products is a plus
- Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya – AI solutions, Google Dialog Flows is a plus
- Integration with CRM, Call Recording, Workforce Optimization and related technologies is a plus
- Strong SIP session management and SIP protocol experience is a plus
- Security Architecture and Design – signaling and media encryption is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or computer science
- At least 3 years experience in Contact Centre Technologies
- At least 3 years experience in Cloud Technologies
- Record of delivery for cloud contact center projects
COMPENSATION – SECTION PERTAINS TO COLORADO APPLICANTS ONLY
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $102,900 + bonus + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
- Salary Offer $102,900/yr
- Address Morristown, NJ, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20