Catalent Security is a key business partner supporting Catalent People, Property and Assets. Reporting to the Director of Site Security, the Specialist, Site Security will oversee, implement, and manage the security operations at its Kansas City, Missouri site which is composed of three facilities. In conjunction with the Director of Site Security, the Specialist, Site Security will also be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Security Systems technology, standards, and assisting in implementing security systems projects as needed.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
- Ensure compliance to site and corporate security standards Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and other applicable regulatory security requirements
- The role will require an understanding of the risks to pharmaceutical businesses, and the strategies necessary to mitigate these risks through the management of a 24/7 security center.
- Ensure crisis communications and emergency notifications are managed effectively during an emergency
- Oversee access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection and mass notifications systems.
- Ensure highly effective partnerships with contract security service providers
- Assist the Site Security Director in the execution of general security training and awareness programs for Catalent employees
- Ensure effective liaison and collaboration with local law enforcement, Fire Department, and Community Emergency Response Team
- Completing incident reports and entering them into the incident reporting data system
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields or equivalent combined education, experience, training, or certification.
- Three years minimum security experience (combined corporate security and/or military/law enforcement). Five+ Years preferred.
- Operation of card access systems, video surveillance systems, and standard intrusion alarm systems.
- Experience within the safety, security, facilities, and disaster recovery disciplines, to include prior law enforcement or military expertise.
- Working in a high paced 24/7 Security Operations Center environment (or similar). Position may require extended shifts or overtime to meet deadlines.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking and reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen.
Why you should join Catalent:
- Competitive medical benefits and 401K
- 19 days of PTO + 8 Paid Holidays
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to investigate with local authorities.
Job ID : 0067584
- Address Kansas City, MO, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10