The Shared Services Infrastructure Engineer in Devens has responsibility to execute Lifecycle management and Digital Modernization related project for supporting Cell Therapy operations. The incumbent will work to protect our operations in manufacturing with increased need for resources to support digital innovation, business continuity, and cyber security.
- Work in Shared Services team, and participate infrastructure project with digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, IT operations team, and cyber resilience team.
- Collaborate with partners and customers, such as Manufacturing, Facilities, MS&T, Supply Chain, and Quality to get alignment and endorsement on operations and resilience related initiatives.
- Execute projects of Digital Modernization and Lifecycle Management in Cell Therapy Manufacturing.
- Provide status reports of manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
- Participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new and existing threats or vulnerabilities in Digital Plant, and prepare for remediation.
- Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines, and provide input to site risk assessments.
- Maintain manufacturing IT architecture, infrastructure, and documentation.
- Ensure data quality of local IT assets inventory.
- Participate recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
- Education: Bachelor degree in technical field or IT certificates, with 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge of data center operation and IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of network connectivity, network services, and network security.
- Hands on experiences of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
- Hands on experiences of supporting Windows PC, Thin Client, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, firmware upgrade, and Cybersecurity tools.
- Experience of managing Acronis backup and ThinManager.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical team and non-technical team.
- Ability to respond to urgent request and live troubleshooting.
- Ability to work on an on-call basis or overtime when required.
- Ability to work in a diverse group.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
- Basic project management skills.
- Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong self-management skill and ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills in teamwork and collaboration.
- Good customer service skills.
- Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements.
- Understand computer system validation.
- Strong attention to safety a must.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
Req ID : R1554052