We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
You will help develop, implement, and maintain cloud and enterprise infrastructure, data, and tools and play a critical role in our cyber security function to ensure enterprise and client data is secure and private. Monitor existing security solutions and implement tuning efforts. Drive logging requirements and enrich data to help with use case development and alert monitoring. Work to define and implement additional detective capabilities for Security Operations Center (SOC) consumption.
Senior engineer that has experience working with multiple teams in both cloud and enterprise environments.
Experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining security tools, including: intrusion prevention and detection systems, sandboxes, SIEM platforms, vulnerability scanners, and EDR platforms. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies, tools, and cloud services..
Participate in a team of Cybersecurity Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and SREs on day-to-day duties as well as work with leadership team on strategic initiatives.
Provide hands-on technical expertise to assist with creating new methods for detection and triage Ability to assist with helping analyze potentially new capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, related field, or equivalent work experience. 4+ years demonstrable experience in AWS, Azure and enterprise security.
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows systems administration and architecture.
- Experienced with data analysis, centralized logging (Splunk, ELK, Rsyslog)
- Splunk knowledge object development.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Security Services and Practices Azure Identity and Access Management.
- Familiarity with industry benchmarks and certifications such as CIS, SOC2, FedRAMP.
- Understanding of security operations, correlation logging, and use case development.
- Working knowledge of Python, PowerShell, and Bash (other scripting/dev languages a plus!)
- Engineering experience with a multitude of security products.
- AWS Solutions Architect, SysOps, or DevOps or MCSE.
- Provide recommendations on detection and automation improvements, use case development.
- Have worked with information technology, incident response, vulnerability, and forensic teams.
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
- Address Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors