Role Value Proposition:
Our growing global IT Risk and Security team is expanding and adding an experienced candidate for this position in Identity & Access Management program leadership. This role is a mix of technical and functional aspects so the ideal candidate will come from a background with a mix of skills in IT operations (systems administration and/or engineering) and knowledge of security.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles-based access, access management, and directory.
- Translate client’s business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
- Work as a team member and other MetLife teams to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification and design of the solution.
- May be required to participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification and implementation.
- Act as a trusted advisor and shift smoothly between roles as advisory team member, team technical lead, and project lead as required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Security or related degree
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience in IT Security Architecture and Consulting in a technology environment
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- High degree of empathy, assertiveness, and persuasiveness and potential to lead small teams
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and influential leader who can effectively communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Design & architecture of Enterprise IAM environments.
- Integrating Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories.
- Architecting and reviewing Federated Single Sign-On using various open standards, particularly Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and OpenID.OAuth protocol.
- One-time password, Risk-based access and other Multi-Factor Authentication features of IAM strategies.
- Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA, etc. are a plus.
ITRS – IT Risk & Security
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world. Visit us at www.metlife.com to learn more about our brand, history, and values.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Employee Relations Department at 1-877-843-3711.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 117973
- Address Cary, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors