Req ID: R30439
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we’re looking for:
At Citrix, our Mission is to deliver an intelligent digital Citrix Workspace Experience that Empowers all Employees with Unified, Secure, and Reliable Access to all the Work Resources and Applications needed to be Productive and Do their Best Work – Anytime. Anywhere. Citrix provides Work Solutions for any Workspace Platforms and Seamless Integration Across all Apps. Citrix provides products and IT (Information Technology) solutions to collaborate work management, provides modern and consistent User Experience across all Devices and through Application Integration, Workflow Automation and our Cloud-based technology and Zero Trust Security, enabling our Clients and End Users with the best Enterprise Performance, Modernization, and Security!
The World of Work is Constantly Changing and Evolving. At Citrix, we continued to Revolutionize and Build the Digital Workspace Technology that helps People and Organizations adapt to whatever comes next. Every day you’ll have new opportunities to Grow and Innovate in ways that will make Work Better for Millions of People around the World. Citrix has been Ranked #11 on The Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology in 2021. Thousands of Organizations around the World Trust Citrix to keep their apps available, their data safe, and their people productive—wherever and whenever work happens.
More than 400,000 Companies around the World, including 98 Percent of the Fortune 500, rely on Citrix Digital Workspace Solutions to provide secure, reliable access to the applications and information their employees need to engage and be productive, with over 100 Million Users Worldwide.
At Citrix, we are at the core of secure application delivery for some of the largest customers in the world! Citrix is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead product strategy and execution for our SaaS & on-premises based Application Security platform including functions like Web Application Firewall, DDoS and Bot Management. You have a Product Management and Security background. You will have experience managing product launches and are ready for your next challenge. We’re looking for you!
This Senior Product Manager role, you will have ownership of the Product Management aspects of Application Security offerings, including Strategy, Business Case Development, Partnerships, Requirements Definition, Roadmap Planning and Execution as well as Packaging. In addition, the Senior Product Manager will work with Product Marketing on launches, enablement as well as Pricing. The ideal candidate will have an Engineering or Computer Science background, coupled with strong interest and experience in Cloud-based Security and Networking Products.
- Strong communication skills. Strong analytical & strategy skills.
- Develop a long-term vision and product strategy for the evolution of the Application security platform based on current and anticipated trends.
- Lead product life-cycle from inception to release and scale. Drive critical initiatives for Citrix’s continued leadership.
- Dive into technical details with engineering and define requirements, prioritize product backlogs and define roadmap.
- Drive and lead the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key team members to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
- Conduct market and customer research regarding product acceptance, usage and success and integrate results directly into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation.
- Influence the Product Development and R&D teams in understanding overall product strategy.
- Contribution to product collateral, white papers, and presentations.
- Experience presenting to wide ranging audiences, including internal stakeholders, Webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows and industry events.
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience in Product Management, Sales Engineering, Engineering, Consulting, or other relevant business areas.
- 3 years of Product Management experience in Security AND with minimum 1 year with SaaS-based offerings.
- Experience with management of product launches and software release is required.
- Experience Guiding Research – Customer, Market or Competitive – for a significant Business-line or Product-set.
- Experience in one or more markets and Technology Spaces: Web Application Firewall, DDoS, Bot Management, cloud-based visibility and control products, network and application firewalls.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Familiarity with Citrix Products.
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $137,360 -$171,700 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
- Salary Offer $137,360/yr -$171,700/yr
- Address Alabama, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10