Product Manager, Network Security
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Product Manager (Network Security) on our Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations team located remotely in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As the Product Manager for Network Security, you will lead product planning (including the strategic roadmap for Network Security) & product vision by gathering and prioritizing requirements from our internal partners, organizations & stakeholders.
- Build & maintain the strategic roadmap for Network Security.
- Engage with our internal partners, organizations & stakeholders to gather/ understand requirements & translate (security & business strategies) into a clear product strategy.
- Provide clear insight & feedback to our partners, organizations & stakeholders to ensure maximum adoption / buy in and awareness of strategic roadmap.
- Own the product backlog and participate in agile ceremonies (e.g., PI planning / demos etc.).
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
- 7+ years’ experience in a relevant role. Experience using an Agile (ideally SAFE) methodology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to influence.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity technologies and concepts related to network security.
- Familiar with network fundamentals & firewall technologies including Palo Alto, SonicWALL & Checkpoint.
- Industry certifications relevant to the role such as: CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, ACE, PCCSA, PCNSA, PCNSE, CISSP etc.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Job Posting Closes on 2/21/22
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R159591
- Address Round Rock, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10