About the job
Who We Are
SBA Communications (SBA) is an industry leader in providing the wireless infrastructure that makes communication work, with a track record of growth throughout the Americas, South Africa and Southeast Asia. Our purpose is to enable the communications that are essential in connecting people. We are listed on NASDAQ under the symbol SBAC and our organization is part of the S&P 500. SBA is also one of the top 20 Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) based on market capitalization.
Our success stems from our collaborative environment, where differences are appreciated and our team members are considered our most valued asset. Together we uphold the highest moral and ethical standards, are excellent stewards of our financial resources, we prioritize quality and we do things right the first time. We innovate new, efficient and effective ways to do business, and we go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to our clients and to each other. We enjoy each other’s company and we work hard to make those around us successful.
One of our values is to be People Focused, and as such, we are committed to our team members current and evolving needs through our global compensation and benefits programs. Our strategy is to provide programs and resources focused on four pillars of overall well-being: Physical, Emotional, Financial and Social. We enable our team members to stay healthy with medical, dental and vision insurance options. We help our team members navigate their path towards financial security through our 401K Retirement Plan, Global Stock Ownership and Employee Stock Purchase Programs. Additionally, we provide Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement and many other impactful benefits.
Your Next Career Opportunity – Senior Network Engineer
Responsible for the timely and quality delivery and installations of system services including network hardware systems, voice systems installations, server operating systems, LAN and WAN, installations and related system functions corporate wide.
What You Will Do – Primary Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair the corporate network, monitor the network operations queues, and act on open tickets.
- Ensure complete issue tracking, provide feedback, and report results as accomplished.
- Responsible for the acceptance and delivery of all projects and tasks related to network systems integration, voice systems integration, and implementation and testing in remote locations.
- Actively execute project plans for current initiatives including server builds and installation, router and VPN configurations and installation, and security maintenance.
- Requires excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization, must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Review configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected.
- Work with other teams to manage the proper transition of projects into production.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the disaster recovery and business continuity procedures.
- Required to be on call for support.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need – Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or Computer Science and/or MCSE, CCNP, CCSP, CISSP and CCA preferred. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of advanced education. Candidates must satisfy a H.S. Diploma/GED minimum education requirement;
- and 5-10 years technical experience providing network services in support of a medium to large multi-location organization. Current technical expertise in the development and implementation of local and wide area network systems, desktop operations, and related communications infrastructure required. Experience with telecommunications management from both an administrative and implementation level, including monitoring and reporting. Experience working with HP servers in a clustered environment is required.
- Experience with hardware and software VPN’s and connectivity.
- Experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting HPE Primera SAN’s, Brocade Fabric Switches and fiber cabling.
- Experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting HPE Synergy, HPE C7000 & HPE C3000 blade servers and enclosures.
- Experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting HPE HP Proliant series rack servers, ILO management
- Experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting MS Windows Servers and services; Certificate Services, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, Failover Clustering and NLB
- In-depth experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops; remote desktop services, policy management, Storefront, Client deployment
- Experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting Cisco ACI environment.
- In-depth experience with disaster recovery testing and execution.
- In-depth experience managing various Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012.
- Strong MS Windows AD experience.
- Domestic Travel
- Valid Government Issued Driver’s License
- Address Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors