You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
The Senior / Lead Network Engineer works for and under the general direction of the Sr Networking Manager. Responsibilities include planning and designing the network infrastructure and enterprise network solutions; implementing iWan / SD-WAN across the infrastructure, troubleshooting network and application slowness issues, assist with Cisco telephony environment (Contact Center and Call Manager) and other responsibilities as required.
- Network Installation: This position will play a lead role in rolling out new hardware and implementing Cisco Iwan /SDN across a worldwide enterprise consisting of over 100 locations across the globe.
- Network Connectivity: Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues for the user community.
- Network Monitoring: Analyzes network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors. Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
- Issue Resolution: Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and resolves network problems. Researches, analyzes and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Six to ten years of cisco network related IT work experience.
- Expert working familiarity with Cisco IOS and NX-OS with hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers, switches, firewalls
- Expert experience with designing and implementing DMVPN, QoS, BGP, EIGRP, multicast
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Willingness to participate in hands on demonstration of skills during interviewing process
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to assist IT staff across the globe with issues that could span outside of networking arena
- Ability to be onsite daily @ the Grafton, WI office
- Experience with SDWan (cloudgenix) a big plus
- Network automation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- CCNP, or CCSP or CCDP, CCIE Certifications
- Experience with Cisco enterprise grade products to include: Nexus 9000, 6500, 4500, ISR G1/2, ASA w/ FirePower, CUCM, AnyConnect, ISE, Cisco Scansafe / CWS
- Extensive experience with Cisco Unified Wireless Networking to include; 802.11a, b, g & n, APs, WCS / Prime, WLC and ISE
- Advanced knowledge of IOS, NX-OS, EIGRP, BGP, GRE and Multicast.
- Knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring and management tools such as Cisco Prime, Wireshark and PRTG.
- Knowledge of commercial enterprise-level tools and products to provide network services, including: firewalls, DNS, DHCP, web security, Radius, and VPN.
- Exposure / knowledge of F5 LTM / Link Controllers
- Experience with Cisco VoIP, including Call Manager 9.X, Unity, Contact Center Express.
- Knowledge of voice TDM technologies
- Prior experience working in Helpdesk and/or server management roles
- Experience with Palo Alto
- Strong understanding of network security
- Wireless experience in manufacturing/warehouse environments
- Background with large (1000+ network device and >100 WAN connections) networking environments
- Background working closely with IT admins and engineers across the globe in a multi-national corporate environment
- Familiarity with Windows and Unix based server technologies
- Address 1051 Cheyenne AveGrafton, WI, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10