Are you ready to apply your IS project management experience within a Fortune 200 company, a company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands and poised to move passionately into the future of the dynamic consumer packaged goods industry? If so, Altria may be the place for you and are interested in speaking with you!
Altria Client Services’ role is to help Altria Group and its operating companies securely and responsibly meet their business goals by providing the high-quality services they require in a financially disciplined way. We are currently seeking a highly qualified Senior IS Project Manager to join our IT Risk Management (ITRM) organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple, complex cyber security projects to improve our security monitoring and threat detection & response programs.
Altria’s digital evolution
We’re undergoing an exciting transformation at Altria. Led by our new Chief Digital & Technology officer, we’re streamlining processes, improving customer experience, and using innovative intelligence to forecast and respond to trends. Our digital strategy will improve consumer, customer, and supply chain experiences business wide.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Leading all aspects (scope, schedule, and budget) of large complex ITRM projects in a regulated environment to improve our threat detection and response capabilities.
• Directly interfacing with IT and business users and stakeholders to gather business and functional requirements for systems and solutions to be implemented.
• Interacting and facilitating meetings with core solution teams, vendors and other 3rd party stakeholders throughout the duration of projects.
• Executing SDLC documentation for projects including developing functional requirements; technical and functional process flows, use case, test case and test script documents; performing functionality, usability and testing during required project phases.
• Managing vendor relationships and leading teams that may include multiple contractors from different companies.
• Ensures timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage of project information to all stakeholders. This includes preparing presentations, roadmap updates, providing stakeholder updates, dashboard reports and team status meetings. Appropriately escalating issues/risks to project board and stakeholders.
• Working closely with the support team to transition projects into support at the close of projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
• 12+ years of experience developing, supporting, or implementing IT solutions
• Experience delivering IT related projects as a project manager or as Team Lead on larger efforts.
• Working knowledge of information security as it applies to system development
• Ability to understand and apply the Project Management Methodology and Agile principles.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and the ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain system development life cycle segments and phases.
• Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
• Experience managing the utilization of external services (e.g., product or platform vendors, service providers, contractors, consultants, outsourced functions).
At Altria Client Services, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Altria has a leading portfolio of tobacco products for U.S. tobacco consumers age 21+. Altria’s Vision through 2030 is to responsibly lead the transition of adult smokers to a non-combustible future. Altria is Moving Beyond Smoking™, leading the way in moving adult smokers away from cigarettes by taking action to transition millions to potentially less harmful choices – believing it is a substantial opportunity for adult tobacco consumers, Altria’s businesses and society. Altria’s wholly owned subsidiaries include the most profitable tobacco companies in their categories: Philip Morris USA Inc. (PM USA), U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC (USSTC), and John Middleton Co. (Middleton). Altria’s smoke-free portfolio includes Helix Innovations LLC (Helix), the maker of on! oral nicotine pouches, exclusive U.S. commercialization rights to the IQOS Tobacco Heating System®* and Marlboro HeatSticks®*, and an equity investment in JUUL Labs, Inc. (JUUL). Altria also owns equity investments in Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (ABI), the world’s largest brewer, and Cronos Group Inc. (Cronos), a leading Canadian cannabinoid company. At Altria, we celebrate the power of diverse teams working together to shape our future. We are inspired to bring our best because our unique strengths are valued. We believe our personal success and progress should be guided by Our Cultural Aspiration, a new articulation of what we value and who we aspire to be, collectively. Our Cultural Aspiration respects and complements individual identity, embracing each other’s unique strengths, welcoming newcomers and developing the best, most inclusive and diverse teams. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about Altria at www.altria.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. *IQOS Devices and HeatSticks® are currently unavailable for sale in the United States.