This position is responsible for the hands-on delivery of effective, responsive, and reliable End User Computing services (EUC) to the North American region, and all of the business sites therein. This includes, but is not limited to, the management and deployment of Windows desktops/laptops and Mac desktops/laptops, Cell phones, Office 365 admin, Messaging, Security, Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, LAN, Desk phones, Video Conferencing and Vendor Management. As the Senior Manager, EUC this position is directly responsible for users within the region. This also includes the day-to-day management of EUC FTEs and contractors within the region.
This position is responsible for achieving above-benchmark problem management performance, as measured by the Customer Satisfaction Process and KPIs, and for the detection and elimination of root causes, thereby reducing the number of issues. This position is also responsible for escalating unresolved delivery issues in a prompt and effective fashion to 3rd party service providers and / or EUC management and for sustaining a continuous focus until these issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customers.
The Senior Manager, End User Computing position is responsible for operating in a proactive / high energy manner to leverage the value of the EUC infrastructure by developing and addressing opportunities to achieve productivity gains for EUC customers, by working with IT management to resolve core issues in the infrastructure, by conducting effective end user training, and by performing the customer liaison process in a positive and constructive manner (Candidate must be Customer Service focused).
The Senior Manager, EUC is also responsible for the development and on time/on budget execution of project plans related to the implementation or enhancement of EUC services, including the management of any assigned 3rd party service providers. This position will also ensure adherence to Revlon’s Incident, Change and Asset management procedures.
- Delivers End User Computing services to customers at the designated sites
- Provides executive technical support.
- Maintains currency in EUC technologies and liaises with the external environment to identify opportunities to leverage technology to the benefit of the business
- Liaises with the global IT team to identify opportunities to leverage EUC technology to the benefit of the business
- Provides vendor management services, where appropriate
- Provides on time and on budget project management services, where appropriate
- Provides EUC problem management services and operates as first point of escalation to vendors, customers, and Revlon management
- Operates according to Revlon’s approved Methodologies and Polices
- Ensures the environment operates at the highest level of compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements, including, but not limited to Change Management, Procurement, and Security
- Develops and maintains appropriate documentation
- Supports project teams in the execution of projects that leverage the EUC infrastructure
- Manages EUC team in North America, and on-site 3rd party contractors
Preferred & Required Skills:
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience of managing a team providing End User Computing support services (Windows and Mac OS)
- Office 365 / Azure Admin experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience of executive support services.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Occasional travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: SENIO007359
- Salary Offer $78,463/yr and $101,090/yr
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10