Job Req. ID 18552BR
Date Posted 03/10/2022
Location Lakeland, Florida
Publix isn’t just a pleasure to shop at, it’s also one of the Fortune’s best places to work. As a Senior Security Analyst (Governance, Risk, Compliance) you will leverage a broad understanding of IT, regulatory, and cyber security domains to assess the security posture of various aspects of Publix and determine the adequacy of current controls. This opportunity will allow you to further expand and apply your skills to solve critical business and data protection related challenges as part of a team driving strategic governance programs, data security, and system hardening activities. This includes:
- Working with relevant stakeholders to drive strategic and operational security metrics to identify and support continuous improvements.
- Assisting in third party risk management assessments to evaluate the security of vendors and hosted solutions based on approved information security standards.
- Assessing organizational compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, but strategically helping teams think through the best way to manage risk in accordance with security best practices.
- Coordinating with process owners and managers in the development or updating of IT services and processes.
- Assisting with regulatory related projects such as gap assessments, annual audits, remediation tracking, and secure configuration management.
- Providing security and compliance consultation on new projects pertaining to PCI DSS, cloud security, data privacy, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
- Providing in-depth analysis of security risks to the leadership team to make decisions that protect Publix.
- Assisting in the development, documentation, and presentation of security education, awareness, and training activities for users.
- Conducting reviews to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all relevant security features applicable to a system are implemented and functional.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience,
- At least three years of combined experience in Information Security, Compliance, Technology Audit, or a related field,
- Experience with security control frameworks such as ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, PCI DSS, HITRUST, SOX, HIPAA, etc.,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to perform find resolutions and assist with making contributions for process improvements, and
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- At least five years of combined experience in Information Security, Compliance, Technology Audit, or a related field,
- Successful completion of one or more of the following certifications: Security+, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, and/or CISSP,
- Experience evaluating the security infrastructure for large enterprise merchants or service providers,
- Experience generating and reporting on IT-related metrics, KPIs, etc.
- Working knowledge of audit methodologies, security assessment tools and monitoring methodologies.
Potential Annual Pay with Bonus 96,330 – 144,560Additional Required Qualifications
Minimum Base Pay 7,410Maximum Base Pay 11,120Additional Preferred Qualifications
Frequency of Pay MonthlyYear End Bonus As a year-end bonus to associates, Publix issues one month’s extra pay (pro-rated in the first year) each year if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check that year. This is calculated as a 13th month of pay in the Potential Annual Pay with Bonus line above.Address 331 S. Florida AveCity LakelandRegion FL between Orlando and TampaPotential Annual Base Pay 96,330 – 144,560Other Compensation Information
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
- Address Lakeland, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10