About the job
Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves.
The Senior IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for compliance with SOX and internal IT policies. This position will execute the planning and performance of assessments across various compliance areas. In addition, this position will work directly with the technical and business leadership to select, deploy, and validate IT controls to ensure compliance requirements are maintained. Compliance reviews could consist of IT General Controls as well as selected application or special project reviews. Reviews can also cover areas such as application controls, logical access controls for applications, operating systems and databases, backup and recovery procedures, change controls, pre and post deployment assessments, user administration, perimeter security, network/application architecture, and selected configuration management controls on technical platforms such as VPNs, VMWare, Windows Server 20XX, AIX-UNIX, Linux and Cisco firewalls.
- Monitors activities of assigned IT controls to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including monthly, quarterly and annual account and activity reviews.
- Facilitates compliance with the internal control standards via regular monitoring of related activities.
- Advises and consults for new company compliance, new technology deployments, SaaS/IaaS/ PaaS, MSP proposed deployments.
- Works closely with the security team to address issues/concerns identified by them.
- Conducts reviews and documents results based on defined controls and standards.
- Reviews work products of junior team members and consultants to ensure that all review criteria are met and that the assessments are accurate.
- Supervises multiple compliance reviews simultaneously with specific deadlines.
- Prepares summaries of review results and communicates appropriately to management.
- Manages the progress of remediation steps on identified control deficiencies.
- Works with managers to ensure that deliverable schedules are met.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (Averaged 25-35% over the last two years).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Accounting and minimum 2 years of experience in IT Compliance or IT Audit.
- CISA, CIA, CPA, CISM, CISSP, MCP, MCSE, CCNA preferred, required within 2 years from entering the job or other applicable for the job certifications.
- Spanish proficiency would be beneficial
- General knowledge of the audit and control of operating systems – Windows, OS400 and Linux/UNIX
- General knowledge of the audit and control of databases – SQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of the audit and control of ERP applications with a strong preference for JD Edwards, Timberline, Spectrum, and, if possible, Explorer and COINS
- Nice to haves – understanding of virtualization, networking, and Active Directory
- Self-starter who is able to work independently while supporting the needs of the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
Quanta Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with governing law. Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with governing law.
- Address Houston< TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5