As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for the execution of IT general internal audits, Sarbanes-Oxley audits, and ad hoc projects throughout the company. You will participate in audits from planning to recommendations and reporting. Do you carry a passion in driving projects and recognize crucial timelines? If so, read on!
Position can be hybrid, with 2 days in the office/3 days working remote or open to considering full remote with the ability to drive to the Pittsburgh, PA office for occasional meetings.
- Perform IT General Controls (ITGC), automated controls, and completeness and accuracy of reports testing for a variety of systems.
- Work closely with the external auditor for all SOX audits during planning, field work and reporting to ensure an efficient and cohesive approach on joint audits.
- Prepare work papers and audit reports and offers insight on the adequacy and efficiency of the systems of internal control.
- Lead meetings with management upon completion of the audit to discuss scope and significant audit issues and present recommendations and corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Security, Accounting, Finance, or Business with 2+ years shown IT Audit experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credentials are desirable.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills are highly desirable.
- Travel not to exceed more than 25% , domestic or international, once traveling has resumed.
Are you a hardworking, motivated professional with a consultative approach who can offer solutions to a team? Apply today!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5