Finance & Accounting – Finance & Accounting
An opportunity is available within Prudential’s Internal Audit Department for an experienced auditor to support the information technology audit coverage within the Prudential US businesses.
The successful candidate will assist on multiple audits and will be responsible for assisting in maintaining relationships with key business partners within Global Technology and embedded local information technology functions.
This successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of the annual audit plan related to certain Prudential US Businesses’ information technology (IT)/information security (IS) areas.
- Serving as an IT and IS resource as part of integrated audits for both vertical and horizontal IT and IS audit coverage.
- Leveraging data analytics and test automation in support of dynamic risk assessment and audit design & execution.
- Partnering with audit teams across the globe to achieve consistent, coordinated, coverage of IT and IS related risks and controls.
- Preparing audit scope, program, and audit approach for each audit assignment
- Remaining current with industry views on cloud, cyber security, DevOps, information security and other information technology related topics.
The successful candidate must possess a high level of executive presence and energy and be highly collaborative. Other qualifications include:
- Understanding of information technology and information security related risks and prior experience in general application reviews such as logical access, system change management, version control, data interfaces, and library management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to partner effectively with multiple business groups, corporate areas, and other audit teams in the department.
- Undergraduate degree in computer systems, information technology, accounting, finance, or other areas of study required; CISA, CISSP, or MBA is a plus.
4-5 years of relevant audit experience, preferably within the financial services industry. This position is based in Newark, NJ however the successful candidate can expect to travel to business locations within the U.S. Travel not expected to exceed 20%.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company‘s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10