The objective of the Information Technology Audit function is to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Aramark’s internal controls as they relate to the design and operation of information systems.
In meeting this objective, the Senior IT Auditor will conduct audits at headquarters and business units with an emphasis on information systems as they relate to the company’s financial systems and processes, systems development and implementations, business operations, cybersecurity, segregation of duties, and IT operations. The Senior IT Auditor assists with planning, conducts fieldwork, performs follow-up to fieldwork, and assists with report preparation. The Senior IT Auditor will execute audit plans related to operating systems, databases, applications, network devices, system security, change management, user administration, incident and problem management, and other focus areas.
This position requires the ability and willingness to travel up to 15% with some international travel once pandemic travel restrictions are lifted.
- With the oversight of the IS Audit Managers, develops audit plans to be executed during fieldwork; reviews audit plans with Staff Auditors, as applicable, prior to fieldwork.
- Supervises and mentors IT Staff Auditors on audit engagements. Advises the IS Audit Managers on Staff Auditor performance.
- Performs detailed reviews of IT Staff Auditor workpapers and provides effective feedback, resulting in clear and accurate workpapers sent to IS Audit Managers for final review.
- Performs audit work efficiently and effectively in accordance with established audit programs. Documents and evidences audit procedures performed in support of audit conclusions. Adheres to department workpaper standards.
- Drafts clear and concise audit reports. Verifies that audit issues are adequately supported and evidenced in workpapers. Submits quality completed workpapers and draft audit reports to IS Audit Managers for review.
- Reviews company processes and controls against industry frameworks, identifying gaps in design and execution, and communicating issues and recommendations to the client.
- Leads audit kick-off and closing conferences; effectively communicates with internal clients, audit teams, and external Auditors.
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and professional judgment.
- Participates in other special projects as required, including the testing of IT general controls for Sarbanes Oxley 404 purposes and other SOX compliance related initiatives.
- Manage multiple projects and project teams simultaneously while meeting deadlines and communicating upward when needed.
This location requires all individuals working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 3-4 years of IT audit public accounting experience or 4-5 years of IT internal audit department experience.
- Strong experience performing SOX internal control testing and providing support for the SOX 404 program.
- Experience auditing systems development implementations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials application, UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems, and/or Oracle database.
- Familiarity with COBIT, COSO, and NIST with respect to IT systems and processes is a plus.
- Excellent people skills – ability to work with many levels of management and influence without formal authority.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent time management, and the ability to work independently.
- Qualified candidate must have a degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field with an interest in learning IT Audit.
- CISA certification or an interest in working towards a CISA certification.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Salary Offer $97,800/yr to $115,300/yr
- Address Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10