Technology – Information Security
Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Global Technology Information Security, is seeking a talented Information Security Senior Specialist to join the Information Security Operational Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Information Security operational work supporting Business and Technology associates across the Prudential Enterprise.
- Drive execution of the security exceptions handling process including exceptions review, analysis, and approval and assistance with accurate exceptions reporting
- Schedule and monitor the application scanning process including tracking, escalating and reporting compliance issues identified during the process
- Partner with other stakeholder organizations (Business Units, Technology, etc.) to ensure appropriate mechanisms are implemented for exceptions and application scanning processes.
- Help standardize and optimize ISO’s exceptions and application scanning processes
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of demonstrated success in executing Information Security Operations activities
- Advancing technical acumen to include subject matter expertise in the components and risks related to cloud, information security and cyber, agile development methodology, computer and network infrastructure, and privacy
- Experience working through change, ability to apply cultural and local market considerations in analysis
- Demonstrated ability to influence and significant change, including successful track record evaluating and assisting to move forward with emerging technologies, ecosystems or new partnerships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to connect, build relationships and influence business leaders, across all levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, and CISM preferred certifications
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company‘s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5