Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Global Technology Information Security, is seeking a talented Information Security Senior Specialist to join the Information Security Operational Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Information Security operational work supporting Business and Technology associates across the Prudential Enterprise. This position will engage in multiple information security activities, including:
- Handling incoming requests for assistance from Business and Technology associates
- Review and approval of security requests
- Oversight and assistance with recertifications of associate access to applications and datashares, as well as privileged internet and desktop capabilities
- Review and recertification of service accounts
- Review and escalation of associates with dangerous combinations of application access
- Analysis and approval of security exceptions
- Review and escalation of Data Loss Prevention incidents
- Assistance with developing and distributing security awareness content
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Three years experience in Information Security or related position
- An overall control-oriented focus to ensure risk is mitigated and in compliance with standards
- Knowledge of computer networking, operating systems, application development, cloud base solutions, and information security tools
- Risk based decision maker; able to balance business needs with security of data
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with technical and business stakeholders,
- Ability to multi-task, deal with change and work under time constraints in a fast-paced unstructured environment
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills with a demonstrated track record as a team player
- Knowledge of Prudential US Businesses
- Information security certification (CISSP, Security+, etc.) a plus
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors